Dear Guests,It's been a minute, right? And we can't wait to welcome you back! We have always done our best to provide you the backdrop you desire to create an ACME experience like no other, and we can't wait to get restarted.
ACME has always worked hard to deliver a safe and sanitary stay, but in today's environment, the game has changed a bit, and we've put in place additional protocols as outlined by the CDC to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff. We've also closely implemented the standards issued by the IHLA (Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association).
Take a look at the steps we've taken to ensure a safe stay at ACME! And of course, if you EVER have any questions or concerns, speak up, we want to hear from you! Dang, we're excited to see you!
- These days, things change quickly, we get it. Therefore, all reservations are cancellable until 6pm central time the night before arrival with no penalties.
FRONT DESK/PUBLIC SPACES
- All guests of ACME will undergo a temperature check at check-in . . . Our employees are subjected to the same when they show up for work . . .
- All guests of ACME and staff will be required to wear a face mask when moving through the lobby and all other public spaces. We know not everybody loves to wear the mask, but hey, it's for the greater good! If you have forgotten your mask, we will be happy to supply one.
- The check-in desk has been equipped with an acrylic barrier, guests will swipe their own credit cards, and keycards and pens will be sanitized between each use.
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the hotel to make it easier to adhere to social distancing. (Using them to play twister will not be allowed at this time).
- A "refill" sanitation station will be conveniently located for your use in the lobby.
- Luggage carts will be sanitized after each use.
- The Berkshire Room will be open at 25% capacity, and of course social distancing will be enforced. A reservation will be required to enter
- Our touch-free, and cost free Morning Joe™ coffee delivery will remain in place. Order at check-in, or by using Alexa in your room, and find your piping hot thermos of Joe at your door in the morning at your requested time.
- Elevator buttons and other common touch-points will be sanitized by staff throughout the day.
- Elevators will be limited to 2 persons (unless you are in the same party). Of course, the stairs are open for your use, and its also a great way to get your steps in. (Who hasn't gained a couple during quarantine?)
- Guestroom assignments will be scattered throughout the hotel to avoid overcrowding on any one floor, as possible.
- A sanitizing wipe will be left in each guest room, just in case you're a DIY'er and want to give it another hit.
- Specific items have been removed from rooms (mini-bars/pens/paper). If you have any needs or questions during your stay, please contact the front desk.
- In-room Housekeeping services will not take place during your stay unless requested by you.
- Following check-out, all rooms will be sanitized based on CDC guidelines, with special attention paid to common touch-points. Windows will be opened during cleaning for extra ventilation.
- In addition to a deep cleaning, Electrostatic antibacterial spray will be deployed in each room following check-out. We will do our best not to rebook the same rooms for 24 - 72 hours after check-out, as possible.
- Linens and towels will be laundered in high heat between guest stays as outlined by CDC guidelines.
- Rooms that have been sanitized following check-out will display a "checkmark" on the blackboard to indicate to the next guest that the room is up to snuff!
OUR HEART AND SOUL (I.E., ACME STAFFERS)
- All front-of-house and back-of-house staff will undergo a temperature check upon arrival to work.
- All staff has been trained in these additional sanitization protocols - and will be masked and gloved at all times to ensure your safety.
- Front desk, housekeeping and back-of-house work spaces and equipment will be sanitized several times throughout the shifts.