Dear Guests,It's been a minute, right? And we can't wait to welcome you back! We have always done our best to provide you the backdrop you desire to create an ACME experience like no other, and we can't wait to get restarted.
ACME has always been committed to providing a safe and sanitary stay, but in today's environment, the game has changed a bit, and we've put additional protocols in place as outlined by the CDC to ensure the health and wellness of our guests and staff. We've also closely implemented the standards issued by the IHLA (Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association). Take a look at the steps we've taken to ensure a safe stay at ACME! And of course, if you EVER have any questions or concerns, speak up, we want to hear from you! Dang, we're excited to see you!
- These days, things change quickly, we get it. Therefore, all reservations are cancellable until 6pm central time the night before arrival with no penalties, "with the exception of Pre-Paid Non-Refundable Rates.
FRONT DESK/PUBLIC SPACES
- All guests who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask.
- The front desk is equipped with an acrylic barrier, guests will insert their own credit cards, and keycards and pens are sanitized between each use.
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the hotel to make it easier to adhere to social distancing. (Using them to play twister will not be allowed at this time).
- A "refill" sanitation station is conveniently located for your use in the lobby.
- Luggage carts are sanitized after each use.
- The Berkshire Room, West Town Bakery, and Bunny Slope are temporarily closed due to local mandates for social distancing. This status changes, please check front desk for updates.
- Our touch-free, and cost free Morning Joe® coffee delivery remains in place. Order at check-in, or by using Alexa in your room, and find your piping hot thermos of Joe at your door in the morning at your requested time.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces with special attention to high-touch areas.
- A sanitizing wipe and personal bottle of hand sanitizer are provided in each guest room, just in case you're a DIY'er and want to give it another hit.
- In-room housekeeping services will not take place during your stay unless requested by you.
- Following check-out, all rooms are sanitized based on CDC guidelines, with special attention paid to common touch-points.
- In addition to a deep cleaning, Electrostatic antibacterial spray is deployed in each room following check-out.
- Linens and towels will be laundered in high heat between guest stays as outlined by CDC guidelines.
If you have ANY questions or concerns prior to, or during your stay, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're so excited to welcome you back that we're gonna want to hug you! No worries, WE WON'T, but we'll want to!